Thursday, July 7, 2016

I can't imagine!


I can't imagine what I would be without God. If he wasn't in my life or didn't pay attention to me how would I walk in this dangerous world ? I just can't imagine it after all the sin I have done. He still with me. he loves me, he forgives me,he cares for me, he walk with me everywhere and protect me especially when I go to bed.He has help me raise my children while I was a single parent.I need him every day of my life. I can't breath without him, I can't go on without him, I can't live without him. He gave us his only son to die for us on the cross and we still deceiving him. Thank you God for saving me, he change my life, he saved me and he love me Thank you God there's not enough words to say thank you. We can't lose focus of what's going on in the world.We got to come together and pray like never before.It's praying time!




Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment