Monday, November 28, 2016

I am following my destiny.God is amazing! I come too far to give up now.No matter how hard it got.I never lost my praise or faith. I held on to my mustard seed of feed. I never stop praying. You better believe I kept his word close to my heart. My story will make you cry but it will also blessed you. As you get to know me you see how strong my faith is. I never gave up and my life was rough. I lost my childhood at a early age. I grew up damaged and I knew God. At the time my faith wasn't strong but the older I got I start seeking God. After all the things I've been through I never lost my mind. I don't look like what I've been through.My God is amazing. My God has kept me. My God holds my destiny and he never gave up on me as well. I am a survive and I made it. Check out my story How she Fought the Full story on amazon.com. Paperback, hard copy or kindle. Thank you for all the love and support. no matter what you're going through just know God got you. Look me up on facebook as well Melissa Bryant. God bless you and the best is yet to come.



Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment