Sunday, January 19, 2020


Never be ashamed of what you been through.

We can't force on the abuse everyday. I know it hard and I am sorry that happen to you. I was abuse as well. I wanted to die. I was popping pills all the time just so I could sleep. I used to question God why this happen to me. I was abuse physically, mentally and emotionally. I was rape over and over I end up getting pregnant by the guy who rape me. I want to kill myself and I did not want the baby. My heart was falling apart. I prayed and that is when God start dealing with me. I decide to keep my baby and tell my story. At first it was so hard telling my story without crying. But God is amazing and always on time. I am hear to tell you never been ashamed of what you went through. You will come out victories. 



Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment