Saturday, February 6, 2021

Living behind the mask

It's funny how God was dealing with me so many times. You see I was living behind the mask for a very long time. So many times I wanted to take my mask off but I was so scared. I was scared that people would find out I was faking it or being something I'm not. I didn't want anyone to know my story. The story of being rape over and over again. Guns put to my head and I just wanted to die. But now I am sharing my story and I took off my mask. I written this book Living behind the mask and release it in Oct 2019 and March 2020 we start living behind the mask. God was preparing me to share my story and not be a shame of what I went through. He birth so much in me and I'm birthing out something amazing to blessed others. Be encourage and take your mask out. No more hiding behind the mask.


Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment