Saturday, March 12, 2022

Learning to forgive!

 Learning to forgive!

I had to learn that forgiveness is for me. It gave me my power back and it feels so amazing. Forgiveness doesn't mean you should forget the incident ever happened. By forgiving, you are accepting the reality of what happened and finding a way to live in a state of resolution with it. Letting go of grudges and bitterness can make can give you a peace of mind. Forgiveness puts the final seal on what happened that hurt you. In ourselves, we cannot bring down the wall of unforgiveness. The hurt is so deep and the bitterness defiles so many, but God can help us. God can energize us to do the impossible. Therefore with God's help let today be the day you really let go and forgive.

God bless you and the best is here. Greater is here. I love you.

~Author Melissa L. Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment