Thursday, September 15, 2016

I will push my children to be the best.


Young people please change what you explore yourself too.Change your decision and do what God say do.Don't let nobody change your character!Today has been a blessings.I spent most of my day at my son's high school.I just got home.Parents when you can pop on your child or children to see how their doing.I really enjoyed myself and my son was answering questions and got them all right. I take being a mother real serious.God is able! I pledge the blood of Jesus over my children's life right now.No weapon form against them shall prosper. They will make it and be somebody.I have five children.Three has graduate and two more to go.God is amazing! He gets all the glory because he did it.He gave me the fight,strength and power to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment