Tuesday, November 13, 2018




I'm that girl!
I'm that girl who felt out of place. I'm that girl who tried to fit in. I'm that girl who was shy. I'm that girl that everybody pick on. I'm that girl who wouldn't fight back. I'm that girl who was raped. I'm that girl who was looking for love in all the wrong places. I'm that girl who tried to commit suicide. I'm that girl who just didn't care anymore. I'm that girl who had to bury all her pain. I'm that girl who had to be strong and not cry. I'm that girl who had let people intimidated her. I'm that girl who was broken inside. I'm that girl who was afraid to stand, strong and tall. I'm that girl who became promiscuous. I'm that girl who hated herself. I'm that girl who became depressed. I'm that girl! Yea that's me! I'm that girl who felt down to her knees and stay praying. I'm that girl who had to trust God and seek him like never before. I'm that girl who prayed every day that God lead her and keep her covered. You see If I wouldn't went through what I've been through as that girl. I wouldn't be that girl that turn into the woman I am today. Author Melissa L. Bryant who was that girl.

God blessed and the vest is yet to come. Much Love Author Melissa L. Bryant







No comments:

Post a Comment