Friday, November 16, 2018

Me too!


Yea I was molested, rape, abuse. Yea I almost lost my mind. Yea I felt nasty and I scrub my body so hard I thought my skin was going to fall off. It felt so disgusting and I wanted to die. I never understood why someone would even think about hurting others. Me too!. It's a pain you have to learned to deal with but will always be there. At time I wanted to throw in the towel because he was hard dealing with so much pain. But I learn how to deal with it once I faced it. I had to get spiritually help and emotionally help. I was so damage. I prayed cried and finally God heal me. I had to go through so much hurt and pain. So I could help the next girl or boy to heal. But through God grace and mercy that has kept me I made it.God bless!



Much love
~Author Melissa L. Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment