Thursday, September 17, 2020

Living Behind the Mask.

All my life I have being living behind the mask. I was ashamed of being rape. I felt it was my fault and I kept living behind the mask. In their darkest moments, people find solace in a variety of mediums that promise comfort. Some find a reprieve at the bottom of a bottle, while others pursue instantaneously gratifying vices to numb the pain. I choose to turn to God in my trying times, and now i am on a quest to inspire others through my story of beating the odds. I am no stranger to the storm of life. At a young age, i survived what no one should ever experience. " The enemy tried to kill me with popping pills and abusive men. However, I did not let these things kill me," this inspirational icon shares. As a survivor of multiple rapes, I did not only have to face the over whelming reality of the pregnancy caused by one of the perpetrators. I lived behind the mask so long but I took it off and I am sharing my testimony. My book Living Behind the mask is on amazon.com Living Behind the Mask by Melissa L. Bryant. It time you faced your demons and take your mask off.




Author Melissa L. Bryant

 

No comments:

Post a Comment