Thursday, September 17, 2020

 Keep standing!


No matter what comes your way keep standing. Don't give up. Your breakthrough is around the corner. Bills are due keep praying and standing. These are getting rough keep standing God has your back. I made the commitment to give my problems and anxieties to God. I will let him take care of that for me. I will work on living the best way he asks me to. I think that it is not too small a sacrifice that we give God our all. I think God deserves to have that from us at the very least. I am learning that we need not let things get in our way and put our full faith and trust in him as he will not let us down, nor will he leaves us or forsake us. Yes, we need to be telling others about Jesus.God will never give us more than we can handle, and we need to trust and really believe that. God has your back Keep standing no matter what comes your way.




Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment