Friday, October 8, 2021

 Take your life back!

It's important for you to remember that no matter what your situation that you always have options to choose from. You may have the feeling now that you are not in control of your life; sometimes this happens as result of your own actions, but you can take your life back. Take your life back! Learn how to stop dwelling on your problems and how to stand strong with faith. Take back everything the enemy has stolen from you. Take back your joy, hope, peace, love, family and faith. It's time to make a stand and face that devil today. God has a plan for your life. The moment I learned to stop relying on people for my happiness. That's when I found it! My struggles taught me how to make something out of nothing. God and my family push me to strive for the best. Keep strong! Keep the faith! Keep standing! Allow God to work! Praise your way out. Change is hard but it's also good. It is important for you to make sure that you can cope with the situation. You also need time for yourself to deal with your own emotions and thoughts. Let today be the day you take action, take whatever steps you can to get your life back from the devil. Please keep a positive mindset no matter how hard life gets.



~Author Melissa L. Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment