Saturday, August 13, 2016


Pray for your children!



We need to keep our children in pray.We have to pledge the blood of Jesus over them.I declare and decrease my children shall be obey and do God's will.I declare and decrease my children shall be leaders.I declare and decrease that my children shall prosper. I declare and decrease that the enemy has no room in their life. I declare and decrease they will have a testimony. I declare and decrease they will be save.I declare and decrease no weapons form against them shall prosper. I declare and decrease they will focus at school and make great grades.I declare and decrease they shall live and not die.I declare and decrease victory over their life right now. I declare and decrease you speak life over your family right now.




Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment