Friday, September 15, 2017

Stay focus you got this


I know that life is not life without tests which I know I will study and pass.I cannot and will not be broken. Everything I went though I am forever grateful.It's worth the shift of focus from negative to everything divine and positive. At first it was very difficult to even grasp that I was enduring all of this on my own.Then I realized my strength and I'm reminded of my greatness with my faith.I can do anything with God's help.If i can do this alone so can you.Know today that you are much greater than your situation.Don't be discouraged and don't give up.It's time to shift your focus and take the time out to appreciated what you do have vs what you don't. Be blessed and encourage! You got this.Stay focus!



Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment