Friday, September 15, 2017

What makes you Happy?

Being happy is about finding your inner self.What makes you happy? what makes you smile? What makes you have that tingly feeling? Is it the company that you are with,your job and your family?Once you know you are happy inside and you know what makes you happy,you know what to do to stay in that mental state.I am grateful for my beautiful five amazing children.I am grateful for finally finding myself.I am grateful for being alive and healthy.I am grateful that my family is happy and healthy.I am happy because I am where I'm meant to be at this moment.Even though I still have many more years of accomplishing goals,mentally,emotionally and physically but never give up hope and faith.What are you grateful for?What makes you happy?




Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment