Monday, October 23, 2017

How I Lost My Best Friend To Domestic Violence!


I try to help my best friend but she kept going back. She kept making excuses for him. I'll never forget that day I received that phone call. Saying my best friend and her unborn child was killed by her abusive husband.I lost my best friend. Like everything I knew, switched. It switched so quick and over night. I was so upset with myself because I couldn't stop it.I couldn’t control the situations because she was so in love with him. So I had to deal with that and that’s not easy for me to understand or interpret. When I saw her body laying there in that casket with her unborn child. I was so painless and very upset with myself. So it was hard for me to even pay attention my mind and figure things out because now it became a circus and I felt protective.I was feeling bad inside because I ask myself what change him into this monster. Why he didn't get any help I know deep down inside he loved her but I still don't know what went wrong. I know her family and I was the only person that hated him right now. I had to ask God to forgive me because hate is a powerful word. After everything was over I finally went and seem him.It was a weird confusing space to be in because I was angry, hurt and betrayed. I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help and whose gonna help him. I ask him why! But he really couldn't answer me, I look into his eyes and said, " I forgive you. I saw the tears roll down his face. I knew right then he needed some help.Nobody’s gonna say he needs help. All they gonna say is he's a monster without looking at the source. I was more concerned about him.” Before I left I prayed for him and that's when I became at peace with my mind. I miss my best friend everyday and I can't bring her back. When I found myself in a domestic violence relationship I thought about her and got out of it. I having been talking about it more than ever now.



Author Melissa L Bryant
Girl I miss you so much!
Keep smiling from Heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment