Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I declare and decrease!




I declare and decrease you will live and not give up.I declare and decrease that you will stop focusing on what people say or think.I declare and decrease you will focus more on God.I don't care what the world say because God has the last say so.devil keep coming at me because you will end up getting save.I know what God say and I'm still praising him and praying.Take your hands off his peoples right now that's hurting.I declare and decrease they shall live and not die.I have the power God gave me and they shall live and not die.I thank you Lord for working in these peoples life right now.I thank you for everything you're doing in my family's life right now.I thank you God for I am not a shame of the gossip.My faith has gotten stronger and I'm not playing with you devil.I pledge the blood over my family's life right now as well as network family.Thank you Lord for words, trust, faith, support, deliverance,hope,healing,peace,joy,grace and mercy.I thank you Lord right now and I give you all the praise and I will not stop praising you.Because you change me and save me and heal me.Yes Lord please wrap your arms around them now and give them faith and hope.I praise you in advance.Amen!






Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment