Friday, April 22, 2016


Motherlove
As a mother you want to take all the pain and troubles from your children. You want to fix every problem that comes their way.But than it hit you only God can.It hurt you because those your children. Thank you Jesus! But you got God in your life you start praying for those children like crazy and praising God. I had to deal with one son trying to take his life five times.I had to deal with one son trying to get with the gangs.I had to deal with one son being disrespectful. Now I have to deal with my son having cancer.I look back at the son who try to kill his self doing amazing and they said he's not going to graduate. But God! He will be finish with school this month and graduate May 20, 2016.You getting your praise on yet.Wait! The other child the gangs try to get don't have a record doing amazing in school. You getting your praise on yet.Wait! The other son who was going through changes.Now going to the Army.You getting your praise on yet.Wait! Now my other son has cancer.But guess what if God took care of the other children. I know he's going to take care of this son.He's going to be heal.Thank you Jesus! Now get your praise on with me now. I know God is able. Yes Lord I thank you right now for healing and deliverance and everything you're getting ready to do in our life right now. Thank you Jesus! Amen!
Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment