Saturday, April 30, 2016


Stop letting people define who you are.

Your past doesn't define who you are.But yet you learn from your past.It’s about making a difference and following your passions. It’s about connecting deeply to what you believe in, and expressing your values to others.In fact, nothing defines you. Not one relationship, not one mistake, not one accolade, not one job, not one award, not one thing defines you.Nothing can define you.I know God define who I am in him and I let my light shine.People don't define who I am. I am a mother of five children four boys and one girl. A lot of people try to define me because of that and I didn't let it define me.I know who I am and what I can handle because God made me.I don't let outside circumstances rule who I am.I remove myself away from all the negative and just stay prayed up with what God told me.As I was going through I discover the things in my life that define who I am and who I will become.With that been said be careful who you allow into your circle of influence!Sometimes you find yourself trying to be like them and not yourself.Just be yourself the person God want you to be.Stop letting people define who you are because of your past.Everybody has a past but it doesn't define who we are.The older I get I learned my past was a lesson that turn into blessings after blessing.Are you going to stop letting people define you?I know I did a long time ago.



Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment