Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Today I'm take time to break down SPACE PETS a way to understand in life there are time when you began to question God and yourself here is a easy way to understand it's call SPACE PETS S= Sin to confess do i need to make a restitution
P=Promise to claim? It is a universal promise? Have I met the conditions.
A= Attitude to change? Hmm am I'm willing to to work on a negative attitude and build towards a positive one.
C= Command to obey? Am I willing to obey and do it no matter how I feel.
E= Example to follow? Is it positive example for me to copy, are negative one to avoid.
P= Prayer to pray? Is there any problem that I should are need to pray back to God.
E= Error to avoid? Is there something I should be alert to are beware of?
T= Truth to believe? What new things can I learn about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and all other teachings.
S= Something to praise God for? Is there anything are something here that i can be thankful for?
Today apply the space pets to your life it can help you to understand more and you live life and learn be bless love ya'll.




Mlb

No comments:

Post a Comment