Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Being a Parent!


Being a parent of five children  is so amazing.I remember when they were all young and now their teenagers and young adults.It was a struggle at first and then I grew up and became a mother. As God led me I knew I didn't want my children to have a rough life.We had some ups and downs as well as struggles but we made it. Once I really except I was a Mother my life change for the best.I love my children with all my heart and I want the best for them.I know I can't save them from their hurt,pain,test,trials that comes in their life.But God can and I teach them about him and try to keep them in church.I raised them to love one another and help one another. When the storm hit Albany,Ga in January it was messed up.But my children started going through their stuff giving it a way to help others.That touch my heart because right then I knew I raised them right.Yes to bless others.God is amazing because his word help me when I wanted to give up.I gave up model for my children.I know it might sound crazy but I wanted to raise my five children myself.I am truly blessed three graduate from high school and two more to go.My oldest son beat cancer and graduating April 29,2017 from college.But God and just think I almost gave up.Guess what I am not an grandmother.I am here to tell you no matter how hard it gets to never give up on your children,dreams or life.You can achieve it and make it with God's help.Hold on to his unchanging hand no matter how hard it gets.I am hear to tell you that you can make it.God is amazing and on time.I hope this bless somebody to day.




Melissa L Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment