Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Keep pressing on.Thank you Jesus! To my amazing sisters and brothers on my father's side keep pressing on.This is only a test! It's praying time! No matter how hard the enemy comes at you.Keep trusting God! Everything is going to be alright just trust God.Heavenly Father, i just want to say thank you.I pledge the blood of Jesus over my sister and brothers life now.Lord clean them up.I speak change over their life right.No weapon form against them shall prosper.Yes Lord I praise you no matter what I go through and I know everything is going to be alright.I know what your word say.I declare they shall live and not die.Lord cover my baby sister right now.She needs and can't do this without you.Lord save her right now.I speak life over her right now.devil take your hand off her right now.She belongs to God and I am standing in the gap.I speak healing over her life right now.I speak deliverance over her right now.I declare and decrease that that chain has been broken. I declare and decrease she will have a powerful testimony right now. I stand by your word Lord and I am asking you to save them one by one.Clean them up one by one.Yes,Lord! I thank you and praise you right now.I bond it on earth therefore it's loose in Heaven.In Jesus name I pray Amen.I love you so much.




Melissa L Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment