Tuesday, February 7, 2017




It's time to stop holding on to that hurt.Let it Go! If somebody did you wrong forgive them and move on. I thank God every day for all the negative, I went through because it didn't stop me. Because people's words don't defend me.I know who I am the daughter of the king.When I felt to my knees and gave it all to God.My life start getting line up and he has been open up doors left and right. Every day God is blowing my mind all I can do is just raise my hands up high.Telling him thank you and praising him over and over.You have to have faith of a mustard see.Every day along my journey I am walking by faith not sight.God is so amazing! I just can't stop praising him.I remember when I was in darkness and wanted to give up but up came light shining so bright.The more I start walking in that light I found myself and I am moving forward every day.God has favor over my life and I am seeing it every day. I want stop praising him. I am a living testimony.I am more then an conqueror.I thank you Jesus I made it.Yes lord because of you made it and this is just the beginning.It's time you really give it to God and blossom into an blessed butterfly.




Melissa L Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment