Thursday, May 25, 2017





I don't know who this for:
I pray that the Holy Spirit will be with you and console you. What ever you're going through , you will come out of it in Jesus name. Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world .There is nothing Jesus cannot do, you are set free from every pain , sickness, difficulties, right now in the name of Jesus. I declare and decrease joy and peace in your life right now. I declare God's favor and glory health upon your life .God will never leave you or forsaken you. He will meet your every need . I declare and decrease light upon every darkness that's in your life right now.You are the salt and the light of this world so shall you be . I cut off anything God has not planted in your life , I cut them lose right now . I cover you with the blood of Jesus from your the crown of your head to sole of your feet right now in the name of Jesus. I declare and decrease restoration on your life right now in Jesus name.I pray you experience God love and peace like never before in Jesus name. You are bless! Don't forget that! Thank you Jesus for everything you're getting to do in their life right now.Amen!




Melissa L bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment