Thursday, May 17, 2018

A praying mother!


Yesterday my daughter took the place mate test for college. She passed it but made an 99 in math. I was like look at God. My daughter is going to the 11th and holding a  4.0. I am so proud of her and truly blessed to be her mother. I talk to my daughter, I spend time with my daughter and encourage her and prepare her for greatness. I taught her how to pray and read her Bible.I prayed over my children 24/7. She's humble,smart,gifted and beautiful. My daughter goes to church and does praise dance. She just made the cheerleader team. I never stop praying for my children. As a mother you have to keep your children cover. It's so much going on in this world and we have to be fully comment to being parents, mothers and fathers. Even though her father isn't always there I keep her focus. Being a single parent takes a lot of work, focus, peace,hope, prayer, love and listening. I wouldn't change it for the world of being a mother of five amazing children four boys and one daughter. I am blessed.





Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment