Friday, May 11, 2018

I just want to encourage somebody today. Continue to hold to Gods unchanging hands! When I wanted to throw in the towel. God made a way for me to understand this is only a test that will turn into a powerful testimony to help somebody else. When I wanted to take my own life because of me been raping over and over again. God said I made you strong for a reason and I have work for you to do. I wanted to die because that pain was so hard to deal with. God said give me your hand my daughter and let it out. God got you and I need you to pull yourself together and live. They need to her your story. I am hear to tell you God is amazing and I can't stop praising him. I made it because of him and he keep on blessing me. You may check out my book How She Fought The Full Story by Melissa L. Bryant. God bless you! Keep holding on! The best is yet to come. Greater is coming!



Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment