Thursday, May 10, 2018

My God!


I have cried many nights and tears. I have fallen and stumble many times. I wanted to forgive so many times. Each time I got up dusted myself off and said God I need thee. I am more than a conqueror. I'm not perfect God is still working on me as I shed the old me daily. Each day is a new mercy from God to be encouraging and inspirational. My story is my story and as God instructed me. I am sharing the testimony, my hurt, my pain, my deliverance, my forgiveness, my healing and my moving forward. I want to help woman release and be set free. I was broken down beyond words of expression. My God reconstructed me. If you truly know me then you know how far I have come.I'm not ashamed of my past, my pains, my hurts, my mistakes and my testimony. Every trial and test has made me stronger and shaped me into the woman of God that I am today. I don't look like what i been through. I'm proud of me because it took me a long time to find myself. God is amazing! God's love is greater. When I found God I found real love. None of us are perfect we all are on a journey created by God. This is mu journey and I'm embracing every step with love, joy, peace and the confidence of God. Jesus gave his life for me and I'm giving mine for him. I am here because of him. God  gets all the praise and glory!



Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment