Friday, December 30, 2016

God will give you peace in your storm........Do you trust him? No matter what you are going through ask God for peace.He will give you peace and you are going to be alright.Just hang in there....................I had some bad days and you better believe my good days has took over my bad days.When I thank about the goodness that Jesus has done for me and my children.My soul shout thank you Jesus!What a mighty God I serve.My soul says thank you Lord.I can't praise you enough Lord for all that you are doing in my life as well as my children's life.When nobody else cared you were there Lord.When I almost gave up you didn't let me.Yes Lord my soul shout thank you and I praise you Lord.Yes Lord! Thank you Jesus! Lord I thank you!





Melissa L Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment