Monday, August 7, 2017


Pray over your family!

We need to keep our children in pray.We have to pledge the blood of Jesus over them.I declare and decrease my children shall be obedience  and do God's will.I declare and decrease our children shall be leaders.I declare and decrease that our children shall prosper.I declare and decrease that the enemy has no room in their life.I declare and decrease they will have a powerful testimony.I declare and decrease they will be saved.I declare and decrease no weapons form against them shall prosper.I declare and decrease they will focus in schools and make great grades.I declare and decrease they shall live and not die.I declare and decrease victory over their life right now.I declare and decrease you speak life over your children and family.In Jesus name I seal this pray with the Father,Son and Holy Spirit.


Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment