Monday, November 27, 2017

Finding peace in your situations!


No matter where you are in your life, no matter what responsibilities you may carry, you can find peace, balance and enjoyment in every area of your life, but it starts with you. All my love and thanks to God for my trials and healing point. I hope that my journey will inspire and motivate single parents, married couples, single men and youth. I hope that my courage will inspire you to want to be better parents and reach for your dreams.My children are my inspiration and I love them so much. God got me through my storms. I pray and hope my book How She Fought The Full Story make a difference in your life. Thanks in advance for purchasing the book which is on amazon.com. If you get a copy please leave me a comment so I can sign it. Thanks again! God bless!



Author Melissa L Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment