Sunday, November 26, 2017

When life pushes you down get back up!


Even during the times when life tries to push you down, you can rise above disappointments, negative words and bad situations as long as you don't lose sight of your value and God. God will give you the strength to stand strong in the midst of your storms. I had to learn even when it looked impossible, even when I really didn't see a way out, or even when I made bad decisions, God cares and with him you can overcome any storm in your life. He can open up the right doors and cause the right people to have favor on you. as you stay in faith and really trust him, God will choose you even when people overlook you. Therefore, trust me; no matter what comes your way, you can face it with face. What God has for you, it's for you. When you stay in faith, you can overcome any storms and accomplish in your life in God's plan. I recognize that God has given me everything I need for the future. I had to learn when I make the most of what I have and really thank God for it, he will multiply it and give me more. In the Bible, I recognize I was not created to constantly struggle in life. I am making a decision to enjoy my life to the fullest. I am living my life one day at a time, knowing that I'm preparing for my future. Yes, I know there are going to be some challenges and difficult times. But I know God got me and everything will be all right. As I stay humble and be willing to change in order to embrace the great things God has for me, I know I will make it in this world. I will stay focused and determined, knowing that I'm doing God's will and encouraging others. God bless you all and you better believe the best is yet to come




Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment