Sunday, November 12, 2017

I use to look down on myself! Because I was rape at an early age over and over until my 20's. I never has a problem with getting a boyfriend. I just felt nasty and dirty on the inside. Yea, I felt ugly, my self-esteem was low and I was suicidal. I use to write letters to God saying Why me? I didn't want to deal with my past any more. One day I felt to my knees while listening to Marvin Sapp's song I never would have made it. I prayed to God while crying out loud and I told him I need thee and I am tired and I can't do this without him. What's my destiny and what's my purpose? Do I have a calling on my life? Lord please help me. That's when I find out writing is a gift. even though I gave up on it at times and God would bring me right back. I am here to tell you no matter what happen in your life.You still can fulfill God's plan. If he did it for me I know he would do it for you. God gets all the praise and glory because of who I am today. I made it! Please keep pushing and holding on.Give it all to God and watch he show up and out. Be Blessed! I love you all and thanks for all the love and support.

Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment