Monday, November 27, 2017

My book How She Fought The Full Story on amazon.com                



My life's story focuses on perseverance and not quitting. As a single mother, my book is to inspire you with God's word, with his hope and faith and lots of peace and unconditional love he has for us. I pray and hope you take some courage and joy along your journey, because you can make it with God's help. I was a victim and I am a survivor. After all my struggles, I kept my faith and asked God for more wisdom, some hope for tomorrow and courage to make it in this struggles. Writing this book gave me a purpose to provide a way to communicate my thoughts to single parents and children. I have worked long and hard to bring this story to light and I could not have done it without God. My story is basic on healing,deliverance, forgiveness and moving forward. As you purchase this book I hope your life was changed and I made a difference in your life and I hope to achieve whatever success level God has for me.


Author Melissa L. Bryant




No comments:

Post a Comment