Monday, March 12, 2018

My trials


I had to give the things that irritate me, like frustrations, obstacles and worries of my children, knowing that as I release those irritants, He will turn them into testimonies so I can help others. You have the choice on whether you choose love or fear. Learn from the past and move forward. Choose love, choose healing, choose forgiveness, choose hope, choose peace, choose freedom and choose to live your life to the fullest. You have the choice in what you focus on. Love yourself enough to move on. I am glad that God healed my broken heart and the past is behind me. Start praising the Lord and keep praising the Lord, because you have made it and you're free. After a while, those past hurt won't hurt you anymore. They will just be a past memory. Every day of my life, I thank God for everything I went through because it made me the person I am today. Please stop holding on to that past hurt. It 's time to really let go and move into the person God needs you to be. Take God's promise to heart many times each day. Every time you remember, every time you struggle, every time you feel that your heart is breaking under the weight of what happened to you, ask God to help you. God is waiting on you. Be encouraged and God bless you.





Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment