Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Holding myself back!


For so long I was in denial.For so long I denied myself the opportunity to truly go forth because of the doubt I allowed to consume my mind. no one else had to be a barrier. I was doing a great job of that on my own. I was holding myself back because of all the mistakes I had made. It was out of curiosity through my breakthrough I'm able to do far more than I gave myself credit. Don't count yourself out of an equation God already placed you in. The vision he gave to you, the gifts he placed inside of you, were indication that yes he chose and trust you. Stop missing the moments God made for you. I know I won't anymore. All that's destined in 2018 won't go on without me. What about you?




Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment