Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Listen to me!
I failed at times as a wife, daughter, friend and most importantly a mother and a woman of God. At times I didn't always say the right thing. I had scars because I had history. Some people love me, some like me, some don't, some don't understand me. I have done great for my life. I have done bad. I'm not the beauty in the world. But I have a heart of gold. I'm a leader. I am bold. I am a pray warrior. I've been deliver. I've been heart. I'm the chosen one. I'm walking into my calling. I'm inspiring others. I am the daughter of the most high.I am who I am, you can love me or not. I make no apologies for my past and who I've become. I've had some ups and downs. Sometimes we lose sight of things but it's up to you to pick up and keep moving! I'm forward with my life because if i hold on to the past how will i know what my future holds for me. I'm so glad that I've grown and still growing . I know what it's like to be in a struggle and how to cope. I'm going to keep praying and trusting God. I'm not defines by my past but better prepared for my future. The more someone tries to put you down the more God will elevate you. My future named is blessed . My best days are waiting on me.


Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment