Sunday, January 21, 2018

My testimony!

I had my first son at the age 18 years old. I wanted to give up and drop out of school but my belated grandmother would let me. I had my second son at the age 21 years old and I kept striving for greater. At the age of 22 years old my third son was born. It was hard real hard but I kept striving and people were talking about me like a dog. I didn't care because I took care of my children. At the age 24 years old I had my fourth son. I work two jobs and went to college. It was hard and I kept striving and I wasn't married. I trusted God. It didn't matter to me what people was saying about me. At the age 25 I had my fifth child a daughter. I lost her and it took a lot out of me because I held her dead. But God gave me strength and guidance. At the age 26 I was blessed with my sixth child and second daughter. They say I wasn't going to amount too anything but God knew. You see I went through somethings to get where I am now. They said all I knew was to just lay down and have children. But guess what I had every last one of them. God was dealing with me and I kept running. God was birthing something amazing in me to share with the world. God knew what I was going through because I was rape and I was looking for all the love in all the wrong places. I was trying to cover up that pain of being rape. But it was affect me emotional and I didn't realized it. But God! I had some hard days and I lost a lot but I have gain my strength, peace, wisdom, joy, patience, knowledge and understanding. I was bondage for so long but God set me free. I am free! Please come out February 24, 2018 @ Country Inn & Suites on Nottingham Way in Albany,Ga To hear my testimony. I made it! God gets the glory and praise. Never let nobody tell you want you can't do or define you because of your past. Amen! Be blessed and encourage!



Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment