Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Me too!

Growing up dealing with me being rape my hard. Nobody believe me until I went to the Dr. I still had to cover it up. Yes faced it and deal with it.I have to pray because I still have dreams about it. I guess it's something there I have to face. But it didn't stop me for being a great mother and to inspire others.It was a long road and I had to get help end other to go on with my life. No it wasn't easy their were more than one victim. I experienced many pains dealing with me being rape at the age 8. But if it wasn't for God and my belated grandmother I couldn't be the woman i am today.Through my pain I tell accomplished the things I have today. Your past does not determined your future.I just want to inspire you to embrace and not be ashamed of what your past has made you become today. No matter what happen to you in your past. Please don't let it define your future. Be encourage and blessed.





Author Melissa L. Bryant 

No comments:

Post a Comment