Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I am who I am!                                                                               





So many people will tell you no. You need to find something you believe in so hard that you just smile and tell them watch me. Learn to take rejection as motivation to prove people wrong. Be unstoppable! Refuse to give up, no matter what. I'd rather stay focus on all the positive improvements i need to make in my own life. Minding someone's business, telling other people how to live or constantly pointing the finger just doesn't interest me anymore. Acknowledging and correcting my own flaws leaves me absolutely no room to be worried about somebody else's business. I'm trying to great not fake. While guide leads me!



Author Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment