Thursday, June 8, 2017

I pray

I pray God opens your heart and mind that he has for you. I pray in the name of Jesus that he gives you peace and understanding to accept all he has for you. I pray that you are protected and kept close at all times. I know God will provide you with every resource you need to get the job done. He'll open doors, create new doors and close old doors to get you where you need to go. The blood of Jesus is all over you and as long as you believe in your heart and confess with your tongue that Jesus Christ is lord, you'll be fine. No weapons formed against you shall prosper. Seek God. I pray you're blessed abundant.I pray you let go and give it to God right now. I pray you change. I pray for deliverance in your life right know. I pray that the enemy plan for your life has been rebuke and set back to where it came from.I pray you shall live and not die. I speak life over you right now. i declare and decrease you shall live and not die. I declare and decrease that the enemy can't touch you. May God bless you with everything he wants for you. Forgive yourself and love him first. God bless you. Jesus loves you. The people's whose struggling needs to hear your testimony of God's glory and his awesomeness. In Jesus name. Amen.




Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment