Thursday, June 8, 2017

I touch and agree with you in the name of Jesus



I touch and agree with you in the name of Jesus! That at this very moment you are saved, set free, and the doors shall open, what ever you're going through, God will bring you through it, and take you higher! In the name of Jesus! I pray for your health, your prosperity in every area of your life! I pray that the assignment that enemy has place over your life is broken in the name of Jesus! I pray that the peace that passes all understanding with will cover you from the top of your head to the bottom on your feet. Blessing to you, God is real and His will for your life is moving into new and prosperous direction. Blessing to you In the name that's above all name! Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen!




Melissa L Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment