Monday, June 5, 2017

Never allow someone to steal anything from you



Never allow someone to steal your hope...joy...peace...voice...praise. When that happens! You have to defeated that enemy.
Defeated that enemy!
Defeated that enemy!

Now take back your hope.............
Now take back your joy..........................
Now take back your praise...................
Now take back your love.....................
Now take back your peace............................
Now take back your voice.............................
Take back everything the enemy try to steal from you................

I prayed before God with all my heart earnest and humility and need for life. I needed God to give me direction in my life. He opened up His presence in my life and explained to me my purpose.His will is for my life. I have lost so much in my Life....BUT I NEVER LOST MY HOPE! You better believe I never lost my praise. Yes my praise. Thank you Jesus!



Melissa L Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment