Thursday, June 8, 2017

Thanking God for change.


I was sitting here just thanking God for change.When I became a mom I always wasn't doing right by my children. Yes I loved and always made sure they had everything. But when I got it together and became a mother I gave them love, support, God, pray and everything they need to be the person they are today.At times I felt like I had to keep them from making mistakes. But I had to realized Melissa you raise them with God's help.They know the way and they have to learn from their mistakes. It feels so good seeing them grow into amazing young men and young lady.I smile with joy in my heart because I've done an amazing job with Gods help.It just feel so amazing with everything coming together for my family. I am so bless and happy right now.I cherish my blessing every day.I thank God every day for where I was and where I am today. I thank God every day for losing everything because I have truly gain.I thank God every day for the love I have for my children. I keep them in pray.I thank God for joy and love.When God change you for the best. You are less stress. My circle is very small.I don't have time for fake and negative people's in my life. I know where I'm going and you better believe I'm getting my blessing.I am happy and enjoying life to the fullest because you only get one life.




Melissa L. Bryant
HowSheFought

No comments:

Post a Comment