Thursday, June 8, 2017

My five amazing children

To my five amazing children Lavicia, Vyshonn, Damarius, Darrell and Rashad. You all have enriched my life beyond measure,and I cherish you all so much.I thank God for you each and every day.You are my inspirational and besides God my most precious possessions.You are my daily dose of joy,filling my life with hope,love,laughter,and fun.I thank God for you all and I love you all so much with all of my heart.I speak life over you all that you shall live and not die.You shall be humble and let God lead the way.You shall help others as I taught you.You shall be obedience and do God's work.I give you all back to God.I declare and decrease you will be a leader not a follower.I declare and decrease you will make it in life with God's help.I declare and decrease you shall be humble.I declare and decrease you will not give up.I declare and decrease you shall make God happy.I declare and decrease the devil has no room in your life any more.I declare and decrease you shall love each others like God loves you.I declare and decrease no weapon form against you all shall prosper.I declare and decrease you will be who God needs you to be.I declare and decrease every chain that was holding you down has been broken right now.I said right now.I thank you Lord for everything you are doing in my children's life.Yes Lord I praise you.I seal this pray with the Father,Son and Holy ghost.Amen! Thank you Lord for new life over all my children right now.




Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment