Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Just forgive and move on

Let today be the day you for give yourself and you  tell that person you forgive them and move forward. All you have to say is forgive me. Just say it and move on and be the bigger person.
Just say, “I forgive myself for every mistake I ever made. I am a thoroughly good person and I am going to have a wonderful future.”
Whenever you think of that event or situation, just repeat, “I forgive myself completely.” And then get on with your life. Focus on the future rather than the past and don’t look back. Look at where you are going rather than where you have been.
Finally, if you did something that hurt someone, and you still feel badly about it, you can go to that person, or write, and apologize. Tell the person you are sorry for what you did or said. Whatever his or her reaction, positive or negative, it doesn’t matter. The very act of repentance, of expressing regret, will set you free.

Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment