Friday, July 14, 2017

Encouraging my other children!


Today my other four children found out that their brother has Follicular Lymphoma  cancer. They are taking it very hard. I told them we got to trust God and its okay to cry. I pray with them and said we have to stay positive and enjoy every moment. We don't know the plan God has but we all will be okay. I just thank God for giving me strength to be able to comfort my children.This is real hard and I can't lie.My children are really hurting. But in God we trust and will keep our strength. No matter how hard it gets I will keep my focus on God.I will keep holding on. I am here to aspire you today. You can make it and we are going to be alright.We can't give up now. It's a blessing for me to share my story with you all. Today my son share his story on Facebook.I am so proud of the young man he has become. Thanks for all the love and support! God bless you all and keep us in your prays.




Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment