Wednesday, July 26, 2017

How She Fought The Full Story


As I let go,God shows me the way.I will not hold on to this hurt and pain of my past anymore.I forgive you guys for what you did to me. No,I am not mad at you all anymore.I will not be easily offended and go to sleep,holding on to anger and frustration.I will start each day with a fresh new attitude.I forgive everybody who ever hurt me and caused so much pain in my life.I am not mad at you all anymore and I pray that you all change.I had to let go of the past and small issues in my life.Now that God is in my life.I will not allow any disrespect,unkindness or negative attitudes to grow in my heart and rob me off what God has planned for my life. God,give me strength and courage to take the first step in a new direction.God,you are in charge and I know that you are guiding me to the place where I will find the greatest peace,joy,love and fulfillment. So therefore I had to let go and give it to God.I was dealing with a lot of emotional issues.



Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment