Thursday, July 20, 2017

I struggled with emotional pain,depression,anger and bitterness toward family,children,friends and the people who raped me and who really betrayed me and took my virginity.But throughout my dark struggle,the counseling I had and the prayers and the pain.God healed me and it's time to talk about it.It's time to recovery and help others. I learned I wasn't alone.God was there the whole time.So my encouragement to you is that you're holding on to some pain you didn't feel like you can share,you're not alone;let God help you.Your secret pain can become your story of faith,the strength to help you and others. I know as a survivor the variety of mixed emotions that can seem almost impossible to deal with at times,which affect you in your everyday life.When you struggle with pain that no one knows about,please pour your heart out to God.Ask him to show you someone you can confide in.Talk to your father,Jesus and really cry out to him.Sometimes you might have to consider seeking counseling.But I do know the power of Jesus will heal your heart.In due time,the pain will pass and you will be delivered.Everything I went through I learned that it was for a reason.I survive and now I am helping others by sharing my story.


Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment