Thursday, July 13, 2017

I'm trusting God!
As I begin searching for words to say or where to go from here. I can hear God say be still Melissa. I got you and your son.That's when I start thinking of all the goodness I've been through.He has brought me from an mighty long way.I know my God is able and everything will be alright.I'm just here to say.No matter how hard things get,no matter how tough things seem to be.I'm going to remain prayed up and faithful to his word.Do I really have your attention now. God is tell amazing,awesome and always on time.Nobody said life would be easy.It's never all peaches and cream.But it's your attitude and faith that determines the altitude of your situation.If it wasn't for God I couldn't handle this.God is where my strength comes from and learning to be still and just wait on him. God is in control.



Melissa L. Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment